Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

plzzzzzz i need your help

krazy2krazy2 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited August 2010 in Prep School Admissions
hello everybody,

please i need your help and your advice im sooooo confused and i dont know what should i do
i'm running out of time

first of all i'm an international student form Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
i hope to continue studying in US, but im facing 2 problems:

1st one is that im not very good in English, so i need a good university that give me a conditional admission

2nd one which the biggest problem for me is that i want get electrical engineering, but in my high school i didn't study Chemistry, Physics and Math like others, so i need also a good university that teach me these subjects which is taught in the high school

In another word, are there any university give me a conditional admission and teach Chemistry, Physics and Math which is taught in the high school?
so i can get electrical engineering later
and waht are they?

thank you
Post edited by krazy2 on

Replies to: plzzzzzz i need your help

• krazy2krazy2 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    someone here told me about what are called PG programs
    i want to know what is PG program??
    how PG program could help me??

please i need your urgent help
    plzzzzzzz
  • sabortooth12sabortooth12 - Posts: 25 New Member
    try a community college
  • twentyfourteentwentyfourteen Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Hey well a PG program is a PostGraduate program. I think that'd be a great program for you, seeing as you would like to spend an extra year to learn more. A PG program at a prep school could definitely help you with English and give you that extra year to take the science and math courses. I know at some prep school say like Exeter, you can probably take Chemistry and Physics at the same time because there is no science prerequisite. But there is a Math prerequisite. So you could be taking A math course, which if high enough, you could take physics and chemistry along with a Transition to American Culture course, and English. This could boost your knowledge and help you get into an electrical engineering school :)
    Hope I helped!
This discussion has been closed.