Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

I'm temporarily leaving CC

ifax108ifax108 Registered User Posts: 1,226 Member
edited August 2010 in Prep School Admissions
Hey everyone. I'm relatively new here and I'm not sure if I should make a thread announcing the fact that I'm temporarily leaving CC, but I'm doing it anyway. Well, in case you can't figure it out from the title of this thread, I'm going to be leaving CC until I'm finished with my application. CC has been a great help to me, and I've met some really great people on here. But during the school year I need to concentrate on my academics and with filling out the HS application. I probably won't be back on until after Christmas. You all have been great to me, and I'm really thankful that there is this community here. When I come back after Christmas I will come back with a new name. Thank you guys and good luck to the other applicants of 2011. If you guys are my classmates, I will have the best high school experience ever. You guys rock!

Replies to: I'm temporarily leaving CC

This discussion has been closed.