right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Andover class of 2023 (or any year)

ffsophiarffsophiar 127 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 131 Junior Member
edited April 5 in Prep School Cafe
Hi everyone! This post is for future philippians to chat and meet potential classmates and talk about our futures! maybe even some current andover kids to give wise advice. i’m hoping to see everyone in the fall (squeeeeee!)
edited April 5
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Andover class of 2023 (or any year)

• YoungThriverYoungThriver 460 replies45 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 505 Member
    When declining Exeter’s offer, were you asked which school you chose to attend this upcoming school year?
    · Reply · Share
  • raddad2018raddad2018 30 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    It’s a common question. Almost every school we declined asked it. We answered truthfully and gave the reasons for declining when asked. Given how much these schools invested in reviewing the applications, we felt that we should be forthcoming in the spirit of helping future applicants.
    · Reply · Share
  • ffsophiarffsophiar 127 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 131 Junior Member
    @YoungThriver yes i was actually. i just told them that harkness in every class didn’t appeal to me
    · Reply · Share
  • wildflower2019wildflower2019 11 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 16 Junior Member
    edited June 24
    I’m getting ready to apply to Exeter and I’m so nervous. Really hope I get in! It’s my dream school.
    (I know I’m not in yet but I hope to be:))
    edited June 24
    · Reply · Share
  • kafkatamurakafkatamura 4 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 5 New Member
    @wildflower2019: this is an Andover class thread, so this isn't the right place to post that (especially as Exeter and Andover are archrivals), but good luck!

I'm super excited. It's finally sinking in that it's all real, and I think next year will be marvelous. I can't wait, and I'm excited to meet you all next year!
    · Reply · Share
  • wildflower2019wildflower2019 11 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 16 Junior Member
    Oops sorry! Hope you get in :)
    · Reply · Share