for those of you who are not familar with the term. I.E. with you are not from new england, maryland, and new york. they are an important part of the boarding school experience. you will find that if you attend boarding schools in the northeast is that you will either grow to love them or in most cases hate them.
also here are some definitions of it if you do not understand the underlying sub-culture of said "Lax Bro"
Urban Dictionary definition:
Any male individual who plays (or assosiciates those who play) lacrosse. They wear hats (fitted, trucker, college lax hats), bright colors, and have long hair. Their vocabulary consists of, but is not limited to: word, bro, gnarly, stoked, flow, etc.
Sam:Yo look at those shorts, their soo bro!
Kevin: Yeah, they're almost too bro!
Sam: You can't be too bro, bro!
The lax bro uniform, or dress code guidelines are as follows:
1) Headwear: Trucker hats, backwards college hats, goofy winter hats, (ie puff balls and ear flaps)
2) Hair: the longer the better, the wavier the better (wavy lettuce out the backside of helmet or cap)
3) Shirts: Polos, youth league T's, Pinnies, or Skins
4) Shorts: Plaid/Madras, seersucker, long team shorts
5) Footwear: Rainbow, Reefs, Turf shoes with high black socks
6) Accessories: hemp bracelets/necklace, shooting string or sidewall lace bracelets, Ray-ban, Arnetts, or Oakley shades, Lax themed tattoos (ie crossed sticks on calf)
My brother Eric, also known as "MEAT" is a sweet lax bro. He's been drinking lots of Keystone light in his sweet Ursinus hat, blonde hair, sweet lax pinney, Madras, and Rainbows.