Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Please Chance Me for Exeter/Andover

thescarecrowthescarecrow Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Alright, I'm female, Cuban, and I want to apply for 10th grade to Phillips Exeter. (And maybe Andover.) I have a 99th percentile overall on the SSAT, I go to a military school, I have a leadership position (my rank), I have straight A's, I've lettered in track, cross country, and ROTC. I also made all-conference for cross country, even though I don't think I'm that amazing. I have sports for an hour and a half every day after school, I'm taking all AP's, so I really stand out from my friends, and I'm in Precalculus while I'm only a freshman. so it's a class of giant seniors, PG's and me, a short little girl.

Please tell me how to increase my chances of getting in, like what I should try to emphasize. My teacher recs should be really good, and I'm a pretty awesome (don't get angry at me for writing that) writer, so my essays should be pretty good too.
This discussion has been closed.