right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What are my chances at Choate Rosemary Hall as a day student?

citcatcronincitcatcronin 14 replies1 threads Junior Member
I was wondering if anyone could help me to know what my chances are to get into Choate.
My SSAT scores were good - 2247, 779 for math (95 percentile) 743 for verbal (89 percentile) and 725 for reading (93 percentile). Overall I got 95 percentile for gender and 94 percentile for grade.

My EC are as follows -
NJHS
Competitive gymnastics (10 hours a week)
Diving (1 hour a week, will continue in high school)
Horsebackriding (2-3 hours a week)
Member of a Girl Scout troop
Own a slime business in which profits go to animals in need
In theater on and off (school productions, camps)
In school chorus and take private singing lessons
Play the clarinet and piano

I am a white female with no siblings, a mom and dad both with full time jobs, we will probably need 15k-20k in financial aid. I am applying for day school not boarding.

I already had my interview, it was supposed to last 30 minutes but it took more like 45 - 1 hour, I though it went well.

Can any one help me with my chances of getting in or help on my essays?
14 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What are my chances at Choate Rosemary Hall as a day student?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity