right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Chances for Exeter?

124»

Replies to: Chances for Exeter?

• BookLvrBookLvr 111 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
    If you are going to look at Mercersburg, you should also look at Peddie.

Best wishes!
    · Reply · Share
  • ImWaisianImWaisian 158 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 161 Junior Member
    @Altras 97% ssat, do you think my chances will be better now?
    · Reply · Share
  • YoungThriverYoungThriver 464 replies45 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 509 Member
    SSAT scores aren't the deciding factor in all of this but that is an impressive score. It's not a weakness for sure.

Congrats! and, did you take the January SSAT exam?
    · Reply · Share
  • AltrasAltras 353 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 359 Member
    @ImWaisian Excellent score...congrats! Breathe a deep sigh of relief. Your score won't get you in, but it will unquestionably not keep you out. You are a great candidate. It just comes down to how many niches you fit and how well you fit them compared with other candidates. If you only applied to PEA, that's a lot of eggs in one basket; but if you applied more broadly, I have no doubt you'll have a great M10. I'll be rooting for you either way. =D>
    · Reply · Share
  • ImWaisianImWaisian 158 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 161 Junior Member
    @Altras @YoungThriver Thanks, both of you! Waiting for that score was extremely worrying :)) :)) but it is good to know the score is good, and yes, I did
    · Reply · Share
  • momof3swimmersmomof3swimmers 386 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 391 Member
    Sending you a pm
    · Reply · Share
  • BigBlueSwimBigBlueSwim 89 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 90 Junior Member
    @Altras : "Unfortunately, another "Chance me" response to be completely disregarded."

Maybe not completely ;)
    · Reply · Share