Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Replies to: Cheater

• PrincipalVPrincipalV Registered User Posts: 950 Member
    I was beating up on how helpme was defending his friends actions... I respected GWs office, and until this January 20th I respected him. Seeing as he no longer holds such an office I do not feel obliged to respect him.
  • ImCrazyImCrazy Registered User Posts: 99 Junior Member
    Does it really mater that much?
  • SarumSarum Registered User Posts: 1,145 Senior Member
    Nah, it really doesn't, unless GW is running Obama's administration now. I think we can safely say it's a tough job and Obama is doing a tad worse than GW was doing at this point of his administration.
    Ho Ho [url]http://****/question/index?qid=20061014161037AAwQsw7[/url]
  • ThacherParentThacherParent Registered User Posts: 842 Member
    Sarum....can I have some of what you're smoking?
  • wickedcrazywickedcrazy Registered User Posts: 484 Member
    I have the same question as ThacherParent, Sarum.
    Don't get addicted to that heroin, now, Sarum. Not good to have a mid life crisis.
    Well I wouldn't have wanted him to be my son's roommate in BS. Would you?

YouTube - Sean Hannity - Obama & Friends History of Radicalism 1-6 College Years
    More importantly is the fact that he made up for his mistakes in a most incredible way. He's the President of the god damn United States of America! Gotta account for SOMETHING...
    [...]and until you match his achievements, you need to respect that.
    Sorry, getting drunk at frat parties is not an achievement, any idiot (and GW proved that) can do that. More importantly, how do you figure I am a democrat. Tell me some of the platforms for which I stand, and what I disagree with and then tell me I am a democrat or a republican.
  • ThacherParentThacherParent Registered User Posts: 842 Member
    Sarum.....I'm comforted by your citation of a Sean Hannity YouTube piece on Obama. It's good to know you rely on fair and balanced reporting........
    I read and rely on everything and anything I can get my hands on:)
  • WintersetWinterset Registered User Posts: 717 Member
    Wow this thread needs to either count slowly to 10, or take some serious medications. Indivividualy I have gotten to know several of you, but you are not playing well together. Politics is a poisonous discussion (and I have a multi generational involvement).

Helpme13: If they do not catch him in the admissions process (which they might), it will show up in boarding school. The environment is pretty close and the type of individual you describe will eventually get caught up in his lies. So he might get admitted (I doubt it), but I'll bet he won't graduate.
    Politics is poisonous. Then again so is pot. Both give us a sense of happiness, eh?

Any updates on what he will do? To be honest his lies aren't anything big. Adding six or seven years of sports collectively doesn't make much of a difference, unless he can get recruited for it. Years show consistency, not commitment. He could be an uncommitted athlete who shows up each year, it doesn't matter. However, it may help him a tad in a holistic sense.

Regardless, lying is lying. When people do it so they can get ahead because they are too little or too weak to do it themselves it slaps them right in the face. Anyway? Who the hell runs track for eight years and runs a nine minute mile? or does MUN for six years and forgot the five permanent security council members? or tutors AP Calculus but has a B in Algebra II. It will catch up, and bite him in the ass... and the bite will be harder and harder as time goes on.

Chances are, though, unless his coach does something about him he won't get caught in any decisive sense. ****es people off though.
  • urbanflopurbanflop Registered User Posts: 1,682 Senior Member
    PrincipalV I am curious to know how you know pot makes people happy.......
This discussion has been closed.