right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Life after Leaving BS - Success Stories

2»

Replies to: Life after Leaving BS - Success Stories

• cameo43cameo43 1701 replies31 threads Senior Member
    Congratulations to PelicanKid! I love happy endings. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • stargirl3stargirl3 3400 replies37 threads Senior Member
    @cameo43‌ Alas, this is just the beginning! ;)
    · Reply · Share
  • payn4wardpayn4ward 3208 replies13 threads Senior Member
    @PelicanDad Congratulations to you and PelicanKid!
    · Reply · Share
  • HarvestMoon1HarvestMoon1 6200 replies28 threads Senior Member
    Great outcome @PeilicanDad. Glad to hear it and congrats to Pelicankid!
    · Reply · Share
  • A08842A08842 2512 replies42 threads Senior Member
    Congratulations. That's great news.
    · Reply · Share
  • london203london203 1351 replies26 threads Senior Member
    Good luck to PelicanKid on the next big adventure. The sky's the limit!
    · Reply · Share
  • london203london203 1351 replies26 threads Senior Member
    Are you sure they don't know you were getting ready for a rescue mission? They might know you better than you think!
    · Reply · Share
  • PhotographerMomPhotographerMom 1983 replies61 threads Senior Member
    Ha! You're probably right, London. :)

When they were at BS, I bet they've thought a lot about hitting the open road without a permission slip, chaperone or curfew for many, many years and now we're here! I do admire their ingenuity ( for making the weekend happen and getting there ) but I would feel better if they had a plan or even a vague idea how they'll get back...... Just give me something-..... anything!!

My husband: Are you going to save some of that Halloween candy for the kids tonight?

LOL. I'm fine..... really.
    · Reply · Share
  • twinsmamatwinsmama 1692 replies55 threads Senior Member
    Have another Milky Way.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity