Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

**Official Princeton University Questbridge Results Class of 2015**

2»

Replies to: **Official Princeton University Questbridge Results Class of 2015**

• collegebuddy3collegebuddy3 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi ariana26,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get matched, but I wish you nothing but luck during the RD process - you really never know what can happen. :)

I don't know the answers to all of your questions, but I know the answers to one:

- 12 finalists were matched

And I would predict that, on average, anywhere from 60-90 QB finalists will be accepted during the RD process.
  • ariana26ariana26 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Thank you collegebuddy! 12 is a low number so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad...
  • Jose4JesusJose4Jesus Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi! Could anyone help me? I was wondering, for the Common Application with Princeton requires along with the QuestBridge application, should I mark Restricted Early Decision or Regular Decision?
    Thank you.
  • x3savearth314x3savearth314 Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    this might be too late, but you mark regular decision :)
  • CollegeStanCollegeStan Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    S, a finalist, only "ranked" Stanford for initial match--waiting for results. If not matched will be applying to other QB schools including some Ivies (Princeton, Columbia, Penn, and Cornell. Is it better to apply though QB regular decision process or to apply directly?
2»
This discussion has been closed.