Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How do I log into the #$%$ tracking system???

SarkoySarkoy Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
edited March 2011 in Princeton University
I use a password system that works for each system's requirements. It starts with root sequence that I use when I can, but when more is required, I add certain letters and numbers. This way, I never forget my password. It seems I have forgotten the requirements for the princeton tracking system, and I can't log on to my account.

Does anyone know the requirements? 9 letters? A capital letter? A number? Knowing the minimum length would be great. Thanks a lot.
Post edited by Sarkoy on

Replies to: How do I log into the #$%$ tracking system???

• bluespianobluespiano Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    Can't you just request that they email it to you? I don't want to take someone's place in the waiting list to see whether that's an option or not so sorry if that's a stupid question.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure there aren't any requirements. I changed mine to six letters, no numbers.
  • KajonKajon Registered User Posts: 4,434 Senior Member
    all I remember is that the password had to have at least one number and one letter. good luck
  • whoknows123whoknows123 Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    adsfjaskdfjaskdf. im having the same problem. ughhh.
  • SenseiSensei Registered User Posts: 91 Junior Member
    Sorry for asking, but does anyone know where to go to check our decisions?
This discussion has been closed.