right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Princeton ED app reading period.

Replies to: Princeton ED app reading period.

• phantomphantom 461 replies31 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 492 Member
    I just sent an e-mail with a correction in my app on Friday, and today someone from the admissions office wrote back telling me that it was no problem, and that they could just slip it in before my app was read. The person seemed to imply that my app hadn't even been read yet...?
    · Reply · Share
  • PrincetonwannabePrincetonwannabe 1184 replies220 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,404 Senior Member
    cookiemom,

i agree with what you wrote. at least that is what i thought too. they just read the completed onces and dont wait till last 2 week to read everything. i mean that seems just weird.. they have 6 weeks, but choose to read all in last 2?
    · Reply · Share
  • cookiemomcookiemom 607 replies55 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 662 Member
    PW - Did you get your interview?
    · Reply · Share
  • PrincetonwannabePrincetonwannabe 1184 replies220 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,404 Senior Member
    yeah! on sunday! at a coffee shop. though the guy did his masters, phd and postdoc at princeton. not undergrad. i guess there rn't many pton undergrads in the international region i live in.. it was great! we spent half the time talking about princeton. and he seems to know a lot about the undergrad life there.
    · Reply · Share
  • ValdezVivasMRValdezVivasMR 446 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 451 Member
    but i didnt cookiemomma! i didnt and im scared...
    · Reply · Share
    i got an email today saying they are revewing the applicants for a final read.. so i think some decisions are made while others are waiting for a last read. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • BokononBokonon 398 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 401 Member
    where'd you get this e-mail from?
    · Reply · Share
  • ilcapo235ilcapo235 1110 replies83 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,193 Senior Member
    decisions will be mailed on the 10th, like every other college in the nation!
    · Reply · Share
  • KebreeKebree 2539 replies25 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,564 Senior Member
    So you New Yorkers may know your fate on the 11th...bonne chance!
    · Reply · Share
    Don't you know that PW is on a first name basis with everyone in the Princeton admissions office? I told you guys he was going to be our source of information for when decisions will be coming out. Go PW!
    · Reply · Share
  • KebreeKebree 2539 replies25 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,564 Senior Member
    So then....

Event: ED Notification
    Scheduled For 12/11/2004 12 Noon ET
    10 days 12 hours 50 minutes 54 seconds or
    1 weekend or
    11 days or
    252 hours (168 waking hours) or
    15,170 minutes or
    910,253 seconds
    · Reply · Share
    Valdez - Stop worrying. It doesn't matter.
    · Reply · Share
  • DizzymomDizzymom 513 replies28 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 541 Member
    Dizzymom has been trying so hard to chill out in her rocking chair, but every time she reads a new post here she rocks a little faster and gets a little dizzier. White knuckles and sweaty palms at this point, because Dizzy-son has not received the second confirmation you have all been talking about. He doesn't know to be worried, having had the good sense not to find CC and become obsessive like his mother.

Since PW and the rest of you are omniscient, could you fill me in before full-up vertigo sets in?

Thanks,

Dizzymom
    · Reply · Share
    I wouldn't worry...a lot of people haven't gotten it.
    · Reply · Share
    No one has yet received a second confirmation that everything has been received. Only those who are missing something from their applications have gotten letters. No news is good news.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity