right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Missing materials and possible problem in online system

alixpaulalixpaul 32 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
edited November 2004 in Princeton University
I applied online to p'ton in the ED program. I've just received an email that they are missing one of my recomendation, application fee(I paid through credit card), application; part 1 (what does she mean by that?), ED statement signature and Degree-AB, BSE, Undecided (isnt the Degree and ED statement signature compulsory to sign if you apply online?)

What is going on? Is it another problem with their online system?
edited November 2004
6 replies
Post edited by alixpaul on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Missing materials and possible problem in online system

• randomgrrandomgr 236 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 245 Junior Member
    I think we should all ask for a refund... especially those of us who paid $31 to make sure the thing arrives...
    · Reply · Share
  • alixpaulalixpaul 32 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
    $31??
    And did anyone else got these sort of emails?
    · Reply · Share
  • randomgrrandomgr 236 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 245 Junior Member
    $31: The cost of a rushed score report
    · Reply · Share
  • ilcapo235ilcapo235 1110 replies83 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,193 Senior Member
    yea, i rushed mine, and then found out the next day that they had them
    · Reply · Share
  • studyguy346studyguy346 257 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 263 Junior Member
    call the admissions office if you think there's a problem in the sytem.. I would call anyway since there seems to be a lot of issues with ur app
    · Reply · Share
  • alixpaulalixpaul 32 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
    I have figured out the problem. It is the parts that are marked X are missing and not the other ones. So it was bascially I who was acting stupid but still they should have mentioned this in the email. The email just said that the following documents are missing..............
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity