Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

incomplete application status

dancingintheskydancinginthesky Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited January 2012 in Princeton University
Hi,

Is anyone else in this situation when their materials *should* have been submitted? I'm nervous, but there's not much to do as we're all on break.

I just got my tracking ID today (submitted app 3 days ago) and it says basically none of my school documents have been received - secondary school report, recs. My school system says the transcript + school report were sent out two weeks ago. I'm pretty sure my teachers have sent out the recs as they've been pretty good about being prompt for past deadlines, and I gave it to them with a good few weeks' notice. Is there just some delay due to the high volume of apps coming in?

Thanks for any feedback!
Post edited by dancinginthesky on

Replies to: incomplete application status

• haleymaleyhaleymaley Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    I'd say stay calm and maybe ask your counselor. Schools are much more lenient with school forms than the materials you submit on your own. Give it several days.
  • rkananrkanan Registered User Posts: 182 Junior Member
    Similar things happened to me in the Early Action round.

I'd say be calm. Talk to your counselor and maybe wait a couple days. If your status doesn't update, give Princeton an e-mail "inquiring if they have all your materials"
This discussion has been closed.