I'm a freshman at a private school in CA. Please let me know how my stats are and what I should do to increase my chances of getting into Princeton!
Here are some of my stats:
- I took a diagnostic of the SAT as a freshman this year (age 14) and scored a 1990 with no prep at all!
- 3.98-4.0 GPA (I don't know all of my grades yet since some finals are still being graded)
- taking 3 honors classes
- I am in triple accelerated math, Honors Algebra 2
- I'm in Honors Physics, which is taught by a Dartmouth graduate
- I'm taking Honors Orchestra as a freshman, which is unheard of and usually just for juniors and seniors
- I play on the JV tennis team
- I play on the track and field team
- I am in Model UN, and am the best speaker of the 9th graders
- I volunteer at Cedars-Sinai to play cello there
AP courses I plan on taking:
- AP Art History
- AP US History
- AP Studio Art
- AP English Language
My best subjects are history and math. I am in triple accelerated math, Honors Algebra 2.