Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

To all who've applied SCEA to Princeton

waddupwaddupwaddupwaddup Registered User Posts: 151 Junior Member
edited November 2013 in Princeton University
Any comments on applying to Princeton? Harder than it seemed at first? Thoughts on your chances?
Post edited by waddupwaddup on

Replies to: To all who've applied SCEA to Princeton

• KeDIX1414KeDIX1414 Registered User Posts: 380 Member
    It was about as stressful as I expected, but I am at peace about everything now. As for my chances, it is hard to feel confident since the competition is so fierce. I'll just have to wait and see...
  • T26E4T26E4 Registered User Posts: 24,274 Senior Member
    Thoughts on your chances?
    Funny question. Of course everyone overestimates his/her actual chances.
  • 1sparkle21sparkle2 Registered User Posts: 833 Member
    ^ No, not true.
  • gutsandglorygutsandglory Registered User Posts: 41 Junior Member
    I'm just glad my SCEA application is (mostly) over (I still have to do an interview). The statistics are quite saddening, and Princeton, like all the Ivies, rejects thousands of great kids every year. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm also preparing application for other schools at the same time.
  • biovballbiovball Registered User Posts: 779 Member
    It really scared me when I saw the acceptance rate for students with 2300-2400 SATs was still only 16%
  • fall2016parentfall2016parent Registered User Posts: 823 Member
    Good luck everyone, but remember, it is not where you go, but what you do...(take it from us long timers who work daily with successful folks who graduated from every possible college one can think of..)
  • brokenandhealedbrokenandhealed Registered User Posts: 160 Junior Member
    It wasn't that stressful for me because I'd been preparing for it for a year and a half and I knew everything I wanted Princeton to know about me. Honestly I have a strong feeling I'm not going to get in. And I'm finally feeling okay with that. :)
This discussion has been closed.