Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Early Admission and taking AP exams senior year

2»

Replies to: Early Admission and taking AP exams senior year

• parsocparsoc Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
    @Pippin99, where did you get information that Princeton was having Tiger Tuesdays this year, including 2/21? I was accepted SCEA and haven't heard any info about Tiger Tuesdays this year, unless I missed some e-mail.
  • Lawrentian17Lawrentian17 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    @parsoc if you've already made an account on admitted.princeton.edu, under Important Dates (right sidebar) there's a link to Tiger Tuesday. Hope to see you there!
  • Pippin99Pippin99 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    @parsoc Yep on the admitted site. I also got a direct email on 1/26 with an invitation as well.
  • Pippin99Pippin99 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    As promised, I asked an admissions counselor about AP exams for seniors. They are NOT required but encouraged. She understood that none of the current AP classes are on the list for possible placement of future courses and said the exam scores would not be required. So there you have it. Whew! I am still going to take 2 of the 4 exams.
2»
This discussion has been closed.