To parents, current students and alumni,
1. How many hours do you spend studying/doing homework?
2. How difficult is it to maintain a good gpa?
3. Do you know anyone on academic probation?
4. How difficult is it to fail?
5. Does the student atmosphere lean competitive or collaborative?
6. How stressful was/is your workload in comparison to your high school workload?
7. Would you say it is harder to get into Princeton or to stay in Princeton?
8. Would you say it is harder or easier than Harvard, Yale and Stanford?
For context, please include ur major and the type of high school you went to I.e competitive private school, low achieving public school, etc.