Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

For fun, share parts of your application you most enjoy!

mediokramediokra Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
edited December 6 in Princeton University
For me, I really like being able to include my favorite quote from one of my favorite childhood books: "A person's a person no matter how small." (Horton Hears a Who!)

What about everyone else? It could be anything from an extracurricular, any essay, or part of the supplement.

Replies to: For fun, share parts of your application you most enjoy!

• PelinctonPelincton Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I also enjoyed the favorite quote aspect of the application, and the favorite website.
    For my quote I took a scene from the Dark Knight Rises where Bane says to batman "Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you."
    For website I put Wikipedia, semi-jokingly.
  • BufadoraBufadora Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Please refrain yourself from discussing the application. The admission season is not over.
  • mediokramediokra Registered User Posts: 38 Junior Member
    @Bufadora is there like a rule about this that I'm not aware of? I don't want to do something "illegal", but I wouldn't see any harm in discussing some of our personal items from a public questionnaire
    @Pelincton "semi-jokingly" I relate to that so much! I put one of my favorite advice columns. I had to add a note, however, that stated that I don't necessarily agree with everything she posts as she can use some... urm... strong language.
  • PelinctonPelincton Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    edited December 7
    @mediokra lol, I wish I'd realized I could add a note, I'm not sure how jokingly the officers will take it. I wouldn't want them to think I cite Wikipedia or something.
    @Pelincton I don't know if you were technically allowed to add a note, but I did. :)) It was like website.com (I like some of her advice but do not agree with everything she says nor some of the language she uses.)