right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Can current pre-frosh check their AP scores early next week through Princeton's portal?

amyceeamycee 19 replies6 threads Junior Member
edited July 10 in Princeton University
Hi all,
I'm a Princeton pre-frosh who took 5 AP exams last school year and I was wondering if the matriculation portal renders it possible to view AP scores at an early juncture. Thank you and I hope you all manage to stay safe and healthy during the age of COVID-19!
edited July 10
0 replies
Post edited by ccadminkris on
· Reply · Share