Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Princeton Class of 2014 Enrollees, your post is needed

Replies to: Princeton Class of 2014 Enrollees, your post is needed

• christiansoldierchristiansoldier Registered User Posts: 1,342 Senior Member
    Come on Princeton, let's win this thing!
  • dillbilly123dillbilly123 Registered User Posts: 578 Member
    we seem to be doing pretty well! haha
  • christiansoldierchristiansoldier Registered User Posts: 1,342 Senior Member
    Bwahahahah, take that Harvard! I imagine athletic contests will be a lot like this.
  • ahhhmotherlandahhhmotherland Registered User Posts: 106 Junior Member
    Yale's current ratio > Princeton's current ratio.

Ha! Serves you right. ;)
  • JohnAdams12JohnAdams12 - Posts: 2,587 Senior Member
    ha!

I see the HYP rivalry is starting before the admits even start classes for the first time...
  • mifunemifune Registered User Posts: 2,761 Senior Member
    These self-response studies are quite trivial in the greater scheme of things. When the yield rates are published within the next week or so, I think its quite apparent who will once again "win" this matriculation contest.
  • JohnAdams12JohnAdams12 - Posts: 2,587 Senior Member
    mifune, yield rates within a school do not necessarily determine cross admits rates.

That said, there would be no surprise that Harvard would have the advantage in cross admits with YPSM, as it has had for a long time. However, the lines are too close to call between YPSM themselves, as their cross admits have been close to 50/50 the last five years between these four schools.
  • ahhhmotherlandahhhmotherland Registered User Posts: 106 Junior Member
    These self-response studies are quite trivial in the greater scheme of things. When the yield rates are published within the next week or so, I think its quite apparent who will once again "win" this matriculation contest.
    And these matriculation contests are quite trivial in the greater scheme of things.
This discussion has been closed.