Bingo. Our local waste drop off is just a drive thru. Pull up, pop the trunk, and guys with HazMat suits empty the stuff out. They don't even want you to get out of the car. No cost i… (View Post)
It's not either/or, bc, it's both.
If you only have $10k to invest, then you pop it into a tax-advantaged account (if you assume that your retirement tax bracket will be lower than your 33% toda… (View Post)
Index funds in comparison to what? Individual stocks? Etf's?
The advantage of low cost index funds is that one can buy and hold and essentially eliminate transaction fees and have nearly zero ma… (View Post)
^^well, in reality, SS benefits already face a tax on up to 85% of the benefits received when your retirement incomes over $34k single, or $44k MJ. (The other 15% has already been taxed.)
I suppo… (View Post)
interesting articles on SS claiming strategy, particularly in comparison with an annuity.
https://retirementrese… (View Post)