I've been so anxious about the decision all day. I honestly feel like throwing up :( Michigan is my top choice and my whole family wants me to get in so badly, my dad especially. I straight up am going to feel like such a failure if I don't get in. With a 3.7W gpa but great ECs, fine test scores, and legacy, I can't tell if I should just give up all hope or actually have some sort of faith. I hate waiting.