The med school averages to check - always start with where you may have most weight for admissions which is your home state. If Oregon is your home state, Oregon med school accepts 66% who are resid… (View Post)
The dates in January get filled very quickly because they open them in only in early November. So everyone who is waiting to take between semesters jumps on them as soon as they open. I could not f… (View Post)
Most colleges grade basic biology, chemistry and physics classes on a curve which means there are only 20-30% As and mess up the GPA of the other 70% right off the bat (whole reason for premed drop o… (View Post)
There are not enough centers and seats for MCAT and probably dates. I think they maximize the occupancy.at each center for each date by restricting them.
D was taking it in January. Needed to en… (View Post)