right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Change Major in Purdue

MediumSteakMediumSteak 5 replies7 threads New Member
edited March 30 in Purdue University
Hello! I was enrolled in the department of Physics for Fall 2020 as an undergrad. While I am interested in physics, I am also very interested in EE. How easy is it to get the double major EE + Physics? I heard from many it's not hard and I can apply after my first semester. Also, while I am considering to double major, I am planning to hold/discontinue physics and pursue my EE program if course load gets too overwhelming. How realistic is this? I'm a little confused because I heard you have a lower acceptance rate when you declare engineering than a science course, so I didn't believe it is that easy to enter the college of engineering. Won't many get in this way then? Thank you in advance!
edited March 30
0 replies
· Reply · Share