right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Purdue's for Me 2010!

LolyGAGHaLolyGAGHa - 722 replies101 threads Member
edited February 2010 in Purdue University
I've never visited purdue, so I'm thinking about going to Purdue's for Me in March. Anyone else going? Has anyone gone to this program before? Any advice on what to bring?

Any and all suggestions/opinions are welcome!
edited February 2010
4 replies
Post edited by LolyGAGHa on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Purdue's for Me 2010!

• BalthezarBalthezar 1588 replies62 threads Senior Member
    My son and I are visiting on March 1st. He's just bringing an open mind and a set of questions to ask regarding their engineering programs.
    · Reply · Share
  • Grcxx3Grcxx3 2047 replies25 threads Senior Member
    My husband and son are going for the Feb 15 event. They have a list of questions for the engineering folks mainly because my son's particular program of interest is relatively new. They also plan to spend time with the band folks - possibly even auditioning.
    · Reply · Share
  • BalthezarBalthezar 1588 replies62 threads Senior Member
    Let me know how it goes Grcxx3.
    · Reply · Share
  • Grcxx3Grcxx3 2047 replies25 threads Senior Member
    I will! They are looking forward to the trip. Now we just need to check the weather and make sure they are dressed right!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity