Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Questbridge and Low SAT Score

moejoe13moejoe13 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited September 2012 in Questbridge Programs
I took the SAT I on June, and I got a terrible score. I got a score of 1550. Should I put the score on QuestBridge or should I just leave it blank and wait till I take the test on Oct 6th to send it. Im stuck between a hard place and a rock. Please help on which choice would better benefit me. I took a practice SAT and got a 1950. I can't have a 1550 on questbridge but do I have any options?
Post edited by moejoe13 on

Replies to: Questbridge and Low SAT Score

• confusionaboundconfusionabound Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Keep in mind: QuestBridge is very lenient.
    I have found that they care less about scores and more about the person. (but of course, I don't work for QB so I can't tell you for sure). So if your grades are really, really good and you're a top student in other ways and an overall super good applicant for QuestBridge, and/or perhaps, there is a legitimately, good reason for your scores this time and you explain this, you can submit your scores now.

However, I recommend you leave it blank and wait for the better results. (I was in a similar situation but with ACT scores; I left it blank and later contacted QB when I received my scores.)
This discussion has been closed.