Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
rainydays05rainydays05 Registered User Posts: 119 Junior Member
edited October 2012 in Questbridge Programs
My school runs by semesters, and for classes I had all year and received the same grade I reported as full-year courses. I already submitted my application. I recently read that I had to list both semesters as separate terms. Will this jeopardize my application? Is there anything I can do? I already emailed QB, but they won't be able to answer today.
Post edited by rainydays05 on

Replies to: Urgent!

• redkeyboardredkeyboard Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    I believe they verify everything from the transcript. It don't think it'll hurt you.
  • rainydays05rainydays05 Registered User Posts: 119 Junior Member
    I'm just about to burst into tears right now. I've worked so hard on the essays and short answers, and now I feel like I just invalidated my entire app through this stupid mistake...

Anyone please help!
  • rainydays05rainydays05 Registered User Posts: 119 Junior Member
    That's a bit of relief. I made a pdf of the courses on my transcript separated into the correct terms as I should have inputted into my app. Should I still email this in now or wait for qb to reply back?
  • scoutsmomscoutsmom Registered User Posts: 710 Member
    As long as the substance of the information is true, don't worry about it. You can send a clarification email, but QB will be quite busy with applications for a few weeks, so they may not respond quickly. But it's not the kind of organization that will disqualify your app because its format isn't exactly right.
  • momofmusician17momofmusician17 Registered User Posts: 675 Member
    My son had to do that because he was over the limit in the other category for classes one year. He wouldn't have been able to submit his entire transcript otherwise.

I wouldn't worry about it.
This discussion has been closed.