Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Perks at Accepted Students Day

ricorodriguezricorodriguez Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
Anyone know what kind, if any, perks (ie. shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc...) you get at accepted students day?

Thanks
Post edited by ricorodriguez on

Replies to: Perks at Accepted Students Day

• tyguy700tyguy700 Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    haha why? is that the only reason youll go?
  • ricorodriguezricorodriguez Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    no lol, i'm just curious
  • deltondelton Registered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    I'm not sure exactly.. I cant remember. I do remember getting a few things during the first week though.

I'm a sophomore and I'm going to help out with a club I'm involved in to get a free lunch and possibly a free t shirt from the physics department.

So if I get free stuff I bet the new students do too.
  • tinpenguintinpenguin Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    You get a free RPI backpack and a 25% discount coupon for anything in their store. It was a beautiful day.
  • gonavy2008gonavy2008 Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    Accepted Student Day was a beautiful day! The weather was great (even though they distributed an RPI umbrella in case of rain)! The day was well-organized and welcoming. The food was very good.

My son filled out his paperwork yesterday and I mailed it and his deposit in today! He is really looking forward to attending!
This discussion has been closed.