or why you don't.
I'm considering applying to Rensselaer, and I would love to know more about it from a student's point of view. I've read a lot of the threads and they were really helpful, but I still have a few questions:
1. In your opinion, what makes Rensselaer different from all the other schools?
2. What is something you absolutely don't like about Rensselaer?
3. How does the laundry system work? Do the machines run on quarters? Are they free to use?
4. Is the male-female ratio noticeable, considering how out of proportion it is? Do you like or dislike it?
5. Sorry, I just have to ask: Would you say that the students are attractive?
6. How hard is it to get an A or a B in a class?
7. How would you describe the typical Rensselaer student?
8. How's the weather?
9. Do you like the campus?
10. Anything else you think would be beneficial to know for a prospective student?
Responses to ANY of the above questions would be great and other opinions of Rensselaer would be appreciated too!