right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Rice Admissions Packet

treasurechesstreasurechess 0 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
I was recently accepted into Rice RD, but as of 04/9 haven't received an admissions packet yet -- I've received other stuff on their mailing list so I'm sure my address is correct. Has anyone else not recieved their packet yet either?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Rice Admissions Packet

• jmeryllmanjmeryllman 52 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 53 Junior Member
    My daughter received two. She was an ED admit, and somehow received another package after the RD round.
    · Reply · Share
  • Houston1021Houston1021 1029 replies11 discussionsForum Champion Rice Posts: 1,040 Forum Champion
    edited April 11
    You should have received it by now. Call or email your area admissions counselor in the admissions office and ask him/her to send you another one asap. Perhaps it was lost in the mail. Ask them to overnight another one to you. https://admission.rice.edu/meet-your-counselor

Office of Admission
    Hours
    8:30am - 5:00pm CT
    (weekdays)
    1-713-348-RICE (7423)
    [email protected]
    edited April 11
    Post edited by Houston1021 on
    · Reply · Share
  • CriedEmersonCriedEmerson 69 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    I recently got the admissions packet, and am shocked at how skimpy it is! I wish they had included some goodies... Not complaining though! 😄
    · Reply · Share
  • Houston1021Houston1021 1029 replies11 discussionsForum Champion Rice Posts: 1,040 Forum Champion
    Rice doesn't put much in the admissions packet because you will get lots of Rice stuff at O Week including a t shirt for your residential college and O Week group. You wear the t-shirt for the entire O Week. The O Week Advisors wash the shirt for you every night. There is lots of stuff given away during O Week at the club fair, library, rec center, academic buildings, coffee house, etc.
    · Reply · Share