Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Operation Catapult 2011

4khaos4khaos Registered User Posts: 469 Member
Anybody attending this year?
Post edited by 4khaos on

Replies to: Operation Catapult 2011

• atulshastry1atulshastry1 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I got in,

Which session did you get accepted into?

What are your stats etc??
  • 4khaos4khaos Registered User Posts: 469 Member
    I was accepted into the second session.
    Cool, where are you from?

What are you studying, and what field of engineering interests you the most, are you actually considering RHIT for college??
  • 4khaos4khaos Registered User Posts: 469 Member
    I'm from TX and interested in CpE. And yea, I'm definitely considering RHIT. What about you?

Do you have an idea of what "project" to pursue during Op. Cata? I've no idea.

If there are any people who went to this program, do you have any advice/recommendations (in general)?
  • CarolineYvetteCarolineYvette Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I got into the second session. Do you guys have any idea what the objective is this summer?
    I'm not sure of the different projects, but I've glanced at the last few year's projects and they look damn interesting. Btw, I am from Kentucky initially, but I moved to India and have been attending school here since 10th Grade. I am currently studying and pursuing an International Baccalaureate Diploma.

I am very interested in RHIT as well as a few other colleges (Olin, UTA, UCB, UIUC.. just to name a few). I am kinda straggling between Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, but they both are pretty interesting to me. I think I'll end up choosing ChemE though since I absolutely adore Chemistry.

I can't wait until this Summer :)

Atul
  • ZoethaZoetha Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I got into first session.
This discussion has been closed.