Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Given Up On Rutgers

armcparmcp Registered User Posts: 511 Member
edited March 2006 in Rutgers University
After sending my tests scores twice, Rutgers still says that my file is imcomplete beacuse I did not send them (or else its taken them three months to process them). After e-mailing them several times and getting responses back that were totally irrelevant to the my concerns and question about my test scores and status, i've given up. Oh, well I've got 10 others schools ; its not like i'm lacking in options. i should've known not to try to send Rutgers ACT scores.
Post edited by armcp on

Replies to: Given Up On Rutgers

• Sanosuke SagaraSanosuke Sagara Registered User Posts: 272 Junior Member
    I think SATs are required to get into rutgers...
  • ampersandampersand Registered User Posts: 588 Member
    From the Rutgers admissions website:
    If you plan to submit results of the ACT in support of your 2006 application, please note that your scores must include results from the optional Writing Test
    Did you take the writing portion of the ACT?
  • armcparmcp Registered User Posts: 511 Member
    well i sent two one with it and one with out it together
    on the status check it says they recieved my act from october (the without the writign section)---i guess they overlooked or something the july scores with writing test---i mentioned this in my e-mails
    hah- i guess rutgers has been perusing this forum----i logged on to the status check---and finally they are now saying that they have everything---even though it took the better part of three months
    hah- a day later -i'm in....to all three i applied to ...weird, but AWESOME!
    hey where do think rutgers college would be ranked nationally if its ranking was attached to the entire new brunswick school, which with it is around 60th in the nation?
    wasn't i mean?????
  • Sanosuke SagaraSanosuke Sagara Registered User Posts: 272 Junior Member
    Ummmm...You do realize you're talking to yourself right?
  • van1011van1011 Registered User Posts: 237 Junior Member
    Rutgers is a very good school for engineering. But well, depend on what's ur first choice school is? If you're already got in ur first choice, so dont even bother about Rutgers. I think you should check with collegeboard, sometimes they messed things up and didn't send your scores to the colleges, so be sure you dont forget to check that.
This discussion has been closed.