Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

transfers?

MFtransferMFtransfer Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
edited April 2009 in Rutgers University
heyy, my application has been complete for about 2 months and still no word. I applied as a transfer student, and i know of a few other people who have heard back already. did any transfers on here get in yet?
Post edited by MFtransfer on

Replies to: transfers?

• CaseyOCaseyO Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I applied on the priority deadline for transfer and am still waiting. I'm starting to think the day will never come... :-/

Though I suppose that I'm not the only transfer applicant waiting is slightly encouraging.
  • donkomonkdonkomonk Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    I sent my application a few days before the deadline, applied as a transfer, got in March 1st. For transfers attending University College, what dorms are available? And which one would you dorm in?
  • xjocelynx87xjocelynx87 Registered User Posts: 147 Junior Member
    University is the graduate section of Rutgers, fyi.
  • catrinacatrina Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    Where do they put most of the undergraduate transfers?

Do they put transfers together as roomates?

If you go to Livingston do you feel part of campus life?

do
  • VininVinin Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    University college is the generic college for transfers and non-matriculating students. Thats what I was put when I was just there for last semester. It may be the graduate studies college too, but I know it is the transfers initial college too.
    Depending on your major, transfers can live on the different campuses. I know that my two friends who were transfers on cook got put together.
    Thanks so much for the info...I applied to rutgers college but was only accepted to Livingston so I thought that maybe thats where they put all the tranfers, I'm king of disappointed.'

Where is university college? I appreciate your help.
    any help please
  • VininVinin Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    university college only exists on paper. You end up being affliated with one of the other schools.
  • cheychey Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    even with the housing issue , are they keeping transfers together ?
This discussion has been closed.