Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Placement test

Natej456Natej456 Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
edited April 2006 in Rutgers University
Whos taking the Placement test for Rutgers college next two saturadays?
Post edited by Natej456 on

Replies to: Placement test

• xjocelynx87xjocelynx87 Registered User Posts: 147 Junior Member
    We all are, if we're attending, obviously.
  • Natej456Natej456 Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    i meant to say next sat
  • AbN610AbN610 Registered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    Whoa, when is the placement test? They never notified me about the dates of the placement tests... How am I supposed to know that they are the next two Saturdays? Did you guys recieve info in the mail about the placement tests? I didn't get anything. Could it be that I enrolled in the School of Engineering, and that they have not sent out the information yet? Maybe the School of Engineering Placement Tests are at a later date...what do you guys think?
  • mmommmom Registered User Posts: 236 Junior Member
    It's possible that if your SATs are at a certain level you don't need the placement tests. But I would call the School of Engineering just to be sure.
  • East_Coast_MomEast_Coast_Mom Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
    The dates for the testing vary - I suspect based on your school of affiliation. I know someone enrolling in University, who was suggested to take the exam on 4/29. DS is Pharm, and his date is 5/6. Another person enrolled in Engineering, and I believe he is scheduled for 5/13.
  • AbN610AbN610 Registered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
    If that is the case, I will have a problem because I will be out of the country for the entire month of May, therefore, I will not be able to take the test then. Do you know if they have any days scheduled in June for the placement test?
  • supermtt37supermtt37 Registered User Posts: 419 Member
    I think there are make up days... I would call up Dean Traxler, the Dean of First Year Students.
This discussion has been closed.