right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Rutgers cons...

JamesH5353JamesH5353 13 replies11 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 New Member
edited April 2006 in Rutgers University
I'm definitely considering attending Rutgers, I am just wondering about the downfalls of the school. I'm a going to be a biomed engineer major at the school of engineering.

Also, does rutgers give you the opportunity to work in your career through co-ops and or internships? Is this work paid? Thanks.

And does anyone know anything about the new Biomed building that is still yet to be completed, I can't find any substantial news online about it.
edited April 2006
3 replies
Post edited by JamesH5353 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Rutgers cons...

• barronsbarrons 23029 replies1951 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24,980 Senior Member
    RU is kind of a place with lots of potential handicapped by as many problems. The campus(s) layout in NB is pretty horrible requiring long bus rides between classes. None of the campii are very nice looking though the old ones have their moments. The admin is known for inefficient uncaring attitudes ( the RU screw). But it has some great profs and depts. so if you can get to the meat it's pretty good.
    the new Prez has some great ideas to unify the campii and beautify the place but is looking at some major budget cuts so those plans might be way in the future.
    · Reply · Share
  • JamesH5353JamesH5353 13 replies11 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 New Member
    Bumppp.... does anyone know about co-ops or internships being available at rutgers?
    · Reply · Share
  • supermtt37supermtt37 409 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 419 Member
    Well they have advising and career services which does a good job of finding people internships... but there's no like "special" program for it. Like most other colleges, you can find internships yourself with companies.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity