right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Rutgers to charge for buses?

AbN610AbN610 108 replies34 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 142 Junior Member
edited April 2006 in Rutgers University
Somebody told me today that Rutgers is going to start charging for their buses because of the budget cut. Is this true? How much would it be? This is gay.
edited April 2006
4 replies
Post edited by AbN610 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Rutgers to charge for buses?

• xjocelynx87xjocelynx87 143 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 147 Junior Member
    This won't happen because use of the buses is paid for with the tuition. The only thing that will happen due to the budget cut is a 5 - 8 percent increase in tuition per year. By law, the state is not allowed to raise the tuition more than that yearly. They are also not allowed to take away scholarships that have already been given. The only thing that I can really see happen is they will be less liberal with scholarship money in the coming years.
    · Reply · Share
  • qwpoeriutyqwpoeriuty 28 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 28 New Member
    whoever told you that read it on the front page of the schools newspaper. what they didnt do is open up the paper and realize it is the yearly joke issue.
    · Reply · Share
  • lastpickedlastpicked 40 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
    hes right 10 characters
    · Reply · Share
  • supermtt37supermtt37 409 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 419 Member
    lolll.

I was really upset though when I found out that the headline "Wendy's to be replaced by Wawa" wasn't true. :(
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity