Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Rutgers Fall 2017 Transfer

AdrianDelontaeAdrianDelontae Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
edited April 2017 in Rutgers University
Hey,

I currently attend a community college nearby by. I applied for Fall 2017 to Rutgers SAS, SoE, and Business School-NB. I heard back from SoE, and the Business school.I was not admitted into Rutgers SoE and Business, so Rutgers SAS is my last hope. I've been wait-listed for Rutgers SAS-NB. In Fall 2016, I took 14 credits and had a 3.8GPA. Right now in Spring, I was taking 13 credits, and withdrew from a class because I was doing poorly and didn't want it to affect my GPA. Over the summer, I'll be taking 18 credits altogether. What are my chances of getting off the wait-list and accepted into Rutgers SAS? This is my top choice as a transfer student, if I don't get in for Fall. I'll stay for a semester, possibly a year because Rutgers is my top choice and I want to go there. Anyone can please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.