Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

approximate requirements needed to transfer into rutgers

apatelapatel Registered User Posts: 58 Junior Member
edited July 2009 in Rutgers University
hi i'm a sophomore at baruch and i was wondering exactly what gpa i would need to get into the new brunswick campus in Rutgers and whether there was anything other than the gpa that they looked at a decent bit. As of right now i have a 2.57 gpa, but thats because i f-ed up my first semester with a 2.18 gpa and made a comeback in the spring with a 3.1 gpa. I plan on applying to Rutgers for the Fall '10 semester and with appx. 69 credits (well really 63 since I got under a C on 2 classes my first ever semester of college and they wont accept anything under a C for transfer credits). can anyone tell me my chances i would have with a higher gpa assuming i do a lot better this year. If it helps i will be applying around early february since im going to take a winter class to up my gpa along with the classes i take this fall. Please reply I can really use all the advice i get and it will be very helpful.
Post edited by apatel on

Replies to: approximate requirements needed to transfer into rutgers

This discussion has been closed.