Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

any one on the same boat?

adchen124adchen124 Registered User Posts: 185 Junior Member
edited August 2009 in Rutgers University
i sent my immunizations to the office about a week to a week and a half back. however, my enrollment pathway has yet to be checked off. i was wondering if other people had the same problem.

thanks
Post edited by adchen124 on

Replies to: any one on the same boat?

• MushaboomBlueMushaboomBlue Registered User Posts: 1,715 Senior Member
    I had the same problem last year. Just give it time. That enrollment pathway thing doesn't update right away (sometimes for two weeks!)

I'm sure they received your immunization papers.

And if you're skeptical, just give the school a call . . . but only when you HAVEN'T receive any information regarding your housing assignment (some time during this next week or two) when everyone else has.
  • JBO86JBO86 Registered User Posts: 64 Junior Member
    i went into the health center and got a shot so they updated my records there and the next day it was updated in enrollment pathway
  • parkjm1103parkjm1103 Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    for me, there was a check next to the immunization records 1~2 after i sent them.

it was rather my final transcript (that i sent WAY before the immunization records) that wasn't updated. i called the school and they said it takes 3 weeks for the enrollment pathway to get updated, and that right now, they're behind schedule...
This discussion has been closed.