Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

best wayto get to stadium

MoxyMoxy Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
edited September 2009 in Rutgers University
Is it better to park somewhere on Livingston or by Busch dorms and then take the bus to the stadium? We heard parking at the stadium is horrendous. Any suggestions?
Post edited by Moxy on

Replies to: best wayto get to stadium

• thatsthekeythatsthekey Registered User Posts: 304 Member
    I would not try to park near the stadium. I'm wondering how/when any of them got out on Monday! haha A lot of people parked on livingston ($20 :-/) and took the bus. I'm not sure about Busch.
  • EmericaEmerica Registered User Posts: 214 Junior Member
    Busch all lots are either blocked off or cost money. I went down to visit during a football game with the intent to stay over and I couldn't park in lot 51 like I usually did all the other times. I did pull off parking in a dorm lot though by saying I was visiting my sister (really my girlfriend). Keep that one on the DL, I still wanna visit her and go to games at the same time. Apparently they don't do much ticketing during the weekend..
This discussion has been closed.