Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Housing Application?

katarn22katarn22 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
edited November 2009 in Rutgers University
Hi, I got my acceptance letter in the past few days to Rutgers in New Brunswick. I know housing fills up fast so I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of the Undergraduate Housing application? Thanks!
Post edited by katarn22 on

Replies to: Housing Application?

• Xu701zeroXu701zero Registered User Posts: 144 Junior Member
    All freshmen at Rutgers who applied for Housing on their application are guaranteed housing no matter what. So no worry.

It should however tell you what you need to do on your enrollment pathway 3 days after you pay the 150 dollars + the enrollment selection.
  • katarn22katarn22 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    Oh, I'm not worried about actually getting housing. I just want to fill it out ASAP so I can hopefully dorm on the College Ave campus.
  • MushaboomBlueMushaboomBlue Registered User Posts: 1,715 Senior Member
    You'll probably have to wait until the end of January/February to sign up for housing. Not a lot of people have gotten acceptances letters yet, so they don't have the link available for housing/dining until February.
This discussion has been closed.