right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

EA decision letters class of 2019

MAgirl123MAgirl123 5 replies6 threads New Member
I was wondering if anyone has received their early action decision letters yet? Or when the first batch of letters is sent?

Any info would be helpful!
8 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: EA decision letters class of 2019

• kelican725kelican725 9 replies0 threads New Member
    I think early action letters come out around Jan.15 ; that's what the website says. And I think that's what alot of other school have as their decision release date. Good Luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • MAgirl123MAgirl123 5 replies6 threads New Member
    @kelican725‌ thanks!! I saw that too but I wasn't sure if some came out before then. Did you apply too?
    · Reply · Share
  • TheLastStoogeTheLastStooge 8 replies0 threads New Member
    The letters are out! I received my acceptance to the nursing program today. I've been awarded a $16,000 (per year) scholarship with admission to the honors program. GPA 3.65/4 and SAT 1210 (CR & M). This school was not high on my list, but now I am definitely considering it.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegeadvice2collegeadvice2 52 replies5 threads Junior Member
    What other schools are you considering? Saint A's has a great nursing reputation..location is not the most interesting place, but it has a top notch program from all the comments I have heard.
    · Reply · Share
  • TheLastStoogeTheLastStooge 8 replies0 threads New Member
    Yes, the nursing program there is great! I have nursing friends who love the sophomore clinical experience and access to Boston. A friend of mine who goes to St. A's is doing a research project at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital. Family members who work as nurse practitioners in Boston always tell me how well-prepared St. A's graduates are for their career, and how excellent they are to work alongside. I would just prefer a large public school, preferably in a major city (my first choice is UPitt). I am flexible on the location, but the cost is my main concern. The scholarship certainly makes it a viable option.
    · Reply · Share
  • kelican725kelican725 9 replies0 threads New Member
    Unfortunately I was waitlisted for the nursing program at Saint A's....UPitt is also my top choice
    · Reply · Share
  • collegeadvice2collegeadvice2 52 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Anyone know how likely it is to get off the wait list from Saint A's for nursing?
    · Reply · Share
  • icecream97icecream97 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I just got off the wait list for nursing today anyone else?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity