Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!
Merit Aid to All SMC Students
SMC offers some of the best merit aid around and is now committed to granting aid to 100% of its incoming students. This came from the school.......
We know that you may be getting asked some of these same questions, so here are some quick talking points:
• 100% of incoming students receive merit-based scholarships
• Merit scholarships for the incoming class will range from $10,000-$25,000 per year
• Students are automatically considered for merit-based awards and will be notified of their scholarship amount in their
• Last year, Saint Mary’s awarded $33 million in institutional aid
• To apply for need-based financial aid, students should complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Post edited by skieurope on
This discussion has been closed.