right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Class of 2022

DaKineDaKine 25 replies1 threads New Member
So, I saw that there was not really a discussion page for Saint Mary’s, and I figured that I may as well start one. I was recently rejected from Notre Dame, but I enjoyed the discussions with my fellow EA applicants (so I figured that I may as well start one here). I figured that this would be a good place to talk to potential future classmates and share general information (Who has been accepted? Who also was rejected from ND? Etc.)
edited December 2017
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Class of 2022

• lastone03lastone03 951 replies11 threads Member
    This has always been a pretty low key page but there is usually a FB page for SMC students where you can connnect with others that were accepted. I know SMC wasn't your first choice but give it a chance. You may grow to love it like so many others have.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity