right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

SDSU Transfer Applicant Missing Lower Division Requirements

Socal272022Socal272022 12 replies2 threads New Member
Hi,
I am a student at Grossmont Community College and submitted an application for Fall 2020 at SDSU. I have been following the transfer admissions planner for Liberal Studies-Elementary Education. However, I was guided to apply for their Integrated Teacher Education Program major instead because it was supposed to have all of the same requirements, it's just a faster teaching pathway.

Upon doing my SDSU supplemental app, I have found that I am missing 2 lower division requirements for this major because it was slightly different than the regular liberal studies one. I'm scared I won't get accepted now because my application is already submitted and I can't revert to the original major pathway I was following. Do people still get accepted to SDSU if they don't have all of the requirements finished in time? I completed all general ed, just not major courses. I have a 3.8 gpa also.

Thanks and please ask me questions to clarify if needed.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SDSU Transfer Applicant Missing Lower Division Requirements