right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

ASK ME ANYTHING

STATESTUDENTSTATESTUDENT 0 replies2 threads New Member
Hi all! I know it's past college decision day, but for those who have any questions regarding San Diego State University, please post!
I am very knowledgable and highly involved with the campus and I want to help all incoming students! I have served as a Resident Advisor (RA) in the freshman and sophomore residence halls, and I've been in touch with many of the campus resources throughout my time at SDSU.

So...ask me anything.
1 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ASK ME ANYTHING

• Indecisive944Indecisive944 23 replies0 threads Junior Member
    I really want to go to SDSU but I hate how when I say it everyone’s like on that’s a party school. Can you elaborate on what that looks like and means?
    · Reply · Share