right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Question about SDSU & tranferrable credits

heyl0veheyl0ve 4 replies2 threads New Member
edited March 2005 in San Diego State University
This might be a stupid question.. but people in this community have been pretty nice so far, so i'll give it a try =). When reading about sdsu on this site, the biggest problem was the difficulty in getting into classes, with the large population of students and all. I do know, however, that there are several community colleges in sd. If I were to take a class there that was not available (because it's full or the time is inconvenient) at sdsu, would the credits be transferrable?
edited March 2005
1 replies
Post edited by heyl0ve on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Question about SDSU & tranferrable credits

• klugekluge 6447 replies111 threads Senior Member
    There's a website which lists the CC courses which are directly credited towards SDSU (and other California public universities) courses - www.assist.org - and there may be additional courses which will qualify as well. My son took a course over the summer at our local CC which satisfied one of his breadth requirements before he started at SDSU.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity