Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Question about SDSU & tranferrable credits

heyl0veheyl0ve Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
edited March 2005 in San Diego State University
This might be a stupid question.. but people in this community have been pretty nice so far, so i'll give it a try =). When reading about sdsu on this site, the biggest problem was the difficulty in getting into classes, with the large population of students and all. I do know, however, that there are several community colleges in sd. If I were to take a class there that was not available (because it's full or the time is inconvenient) at sdsu, would the credits be transferrable?
Post edited by heyl0ve on

Replies to: Question about SDSU & tranferrable credits

• klugekluge Registered User Posts: 6,559 Senior Member
    There's a website which lists the CC courses which are directly credited towards SDSU (and other California public universities) courses - www.assist.org - and there may be additional courses which will qualify as well. My son took a course over the summer at our local CC which satisfied one of his breadth requirements before he started at SDSU.
This discussion has been closed.