right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Three SAT II subject tests in one sitting

joshbyb1joshbyb1 4 replies16 threads New Member
Hi,
I'm wondering if it would be too much to take three SAT II exams in one sitting.(I'm thinking Math level 1 or level 2, Biology E, and World History. All taken on December 3rd of this year.) Any info anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Also what books would you recommend for preparing for these particular tests? Thanks!

Josh
edited September 2005
7 replies
Post edited by joshbyb1 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Three SAT II subject tests in one sitting

• sr6622sr6622 3046 replies77 threads Senior Member
    I wouldn't do it unless you aboslutely have to have the scores.
    · Reply · Share
  • hazmathazmat 8254 replies181 threadsUser Awaiting Email Confirmation Senior Member
    I have done that......how well do you test? Have you an inclination toward another plan? It is not that hard to do.
    · Reply · Share
  • joshbyb1joshbyb1 4 replies16 threads New Member
    I test pretty well. I should ace the World History exam. Not so sure about the Math Ic or IIC exams. Going to work thru a practice exam on the IIC later this week and see how I do. (From the Barrons IIC book). I'm pretty good with biology but I will ALSO be taking a practice test in that in the next couple of days and see how I do. I'm going to take the World History exam for sure in December. If I do well on the other two exams, I might take those two in the same sitting. How did you do on those three exams that you took on the same day?

Josh
    · Reply · Share
  • hazmathazmat 8254 replies181 threadsUser Awaiting Email Confirmation Senior Member
    I did fine and for what it is worth I didn't do three sciences at one sitting.
    · Reply · Share
  • somebodynewsomebodynew 2814 replies81 threads Senior Member
    I took Math IIc, US History, and Lit all in one day and got 760,770,720, respectively...make sure you have a large/good breakfast and have something to eat/drink during the breaks.
    · Reply · Share
  • gcf101gcf101 2301 replies228 threads Senior Member
    joshbyb1,
    why don't try taking three tests from the "Real SAT II: subject tests" in one seating?
    Barron's Math is good to study, but tests are harder than real.
    · Reply · Share
  • rExRuN467rExRuN467 1131 replies84 threads Senior Member
    I did two once...painful. but did excellent though. Try three.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity