right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

kaplan chem

jay01jay01 547 replies25 threads Member
ok guys here's the thing, ive got a sat chem prep book by kaplan but it's 2002-2003. has the format changed since then? ive just looked through it and it says there's 69 multiple choice questions and 16 true and false questions? is it different nowadays? if it is, it the test content any different too?

thanks!!
edited September 2005
9 replies
Post edited by jay01 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: kaplan chem

• jay01jay01 547 replies25 threads Member
    ok ive looked at sparknotes and i think its the same

but another question..

for relationship analysis questions, do we have to get all three bubbles right to get a market. for example if statement I is true and statement II is true, and youve circled both correctly, but you've also circled the CE bubble too when there's no cause and effect, does that mean you get the whole question wrong?
    · Reply · Share
  • rin~rin~ 22 replies0 threads New Member
    hey i'm new here but i'm also studying for the chem test. i think if u get one out of the 3 wrong, u'd get the whole ques wrong. i'm guessing this becos in the score sheet there is only a max of 85 marks, n there r exactly 85 ques. correct me if i'm wrong.
    · Reply · Share
  • GoldShadowGoldShadow 6104 replies56 threads Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure each bubble is one individual question...
    · Reply · Share
    really? ok.. as i said i mite be wrong. so how do they actually grade u, since this way of checking is not reflected at the back of each kaplan test?
    · Reply · Share
    i don't think each bubble is one individual question, or else the raw score wouldnt be 85. but then again, i feel so cheated if this is not the case!!...
    · Reply · Share
    understand wat u mean. jus try ur best, chem shud be ok.. i shud be more worried than u r cos i've to learn some new topics not taught in my country.. :(
    · Reply · Share
    lol im from australia...and i juz realised that i dont know a lot of the stuff..so hence the last minute cramming
    · Reply · Share
    ah.. i'm from singapore. :D i was shocked initially cos nuclear was part of phys n some of the thermo stuff i nvr learnt in sch. but i'm nearly done wif the revision. ur taking next saturday too rite?
    · Reply · Share
    yep i juz did a kaplan diagnostic test and i got like 1/3 of it wrong lol. im doing IB Standard level so i didnt learn any of the nuclear stuff either or the spdf orbitals or the sigma/pi bonds. im half way through revision...i think...but arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... how dodgy!!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity